How To Give
The Burton Center Foundation was organized in 1986. The Foundation’s mission is to assist Burton Center enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities and special needs, as well as their families, by providing resources to support the programs & services of Burton Center.
How You Can Help:
- By making a contribution: Cash, checks made payable to the Burton Center Foundation or credit/debit card. All gifts are tax deductible as provided for by law. Your contribution can be made as a Memorial or Honorarium.
- Mailing Address: Burton Center Foundation, 2605 Hwy 72 221E, Greenwood, SC 29649
- Ask your family and friends to help.
The Foundation Is Also Funded By Fundraisers During The Year:
- Burton Center Golf Classic – May
- Annual Campaign – July
- Special Needs at Christmas – late Fall
- Motorcycyle Run – June
- Burton Center Boat Run – August
For more information about how you can help, please contact us.