Employment opportunities with Burton Center are posted at the following locations:
- Burton Center, 2605 221/72 East, Greenwood
- Burton Center, 110 R.L. Sawyer MD Dr., Saluda
- Burton Center, 5 Griffin Dr., Ware Shoals
- Burton Center, 828 Williams St., West Columbia.
Applications are taken daily between 8:30 am and 3:30 pm at the above locations. Applicants should bring driver’s license, social security card and proof of high school diploma or GED or proof of the level of education required for position of interest (such as Bachelor, Associate or Nursing License).
NOTE: Periodically selected vacancies will be posted on our Burton Center Web Page.
LPN – Full-time – Weekdays/hours as scheduled (will participate on a rotating on call schedule). Responsible for providing nursing care to individuals with disabilities and special needs in a residential facility in the Lexington/Gilbert, SC area. Valid S.C. Nursing License and driver license required.
- Listing of current RFP requests for Burton Center
- None listed at this time.